Registration is closed! Thank you for your strong interest.
The registration fee includes access to all lectures and practical exercises (workshops), copy of all material, coffee breaks and beverages. For a reduced fee it is possible to attend only the morning sessions (only lectures – no workshops). We offer special fees for EFMC MedChem Society Members and Students.
You will find the bank account at the bottom of this page.
Please mind that the University of Vienna changed the ECTS credit regulations for univie summer/winter schools:
Only Master and PhD students who actively participate in this year‘s summer school will be credited 4 ECTS. In order to get credited 4 ECTS the following criteria have to be fulfilled:
- presenting a poster during the poster session and
- writing a 1-page abstract after the summer school about your experience and achievements accomplished during the Summer School on Drug Design 2019 and how this will impact your research.
Students who do not meet the above mentioned criteria will receive a participation certificate without ECTS credits.
For more information on how to apply for the poster session please see here.
- Name of Bank: Raiffeisenlandesbank NÖ-Wien, Friedrich-W.-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien
- Account Holder: Universität Wien, Universitätsring 1, 1010 Wien
- IBAN: AT08 3200 0000 0067 5447
- BIC/SWIFT: RLNWATWW
- Reason for Transfer: DP771003 + invoice number
It is essential that you enter the correct reason for transfer into the payment reference field (orig. Germ.: “Zahlungsreferenz“). Please do not enter further information. Entering erroneous information can lead to difficulties in tracing the payment back to you.